EANs become phone codes

General discussions

Moderators: Bob Cergol, Data Access, Cintac

EANs become phone codes

Postby robinsonky » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:29 pm

All very helpful I'm sure, in context, but wherever DAI finds an EAN (barcode) starting 0 or 00 it tries to interpret as a phone number..... :(
Attachments
phonecode.png
phonecode.png (5.77 KiB) Viewed 69810 times
robinsonky

Re: EANs become phone codes

Postby Bob Cergol » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Dynamic AI is not doing this I do not believe. Rather its some browser plug-in you're using. I think Skype's browser plug-in is responsible for this -- which is why I purged it from my system!

You could just make your own extra column and prefix the barcode value with '#' or whatever you like to stop it from "recognizing" the values as a phone numbers.

Bob
Bob Cergol
Certified Dynamic AI Professional

Postby robinsonky » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Bob Cergol wrote:Dynamic AI is not doing this I do not believe. Rather its some browser plug-in you're using. I think Skype's browser plug-in is responsible for this -- which is why I purged it from my system!

You could just make your own extra column and prefix the barcode value with '#' or whatever you like to stop it from "recognizing" the values as a phone numbers.

Bob

well spotted. Skype 'Click to Call' was the culprit. Worth a note in the docs, that....
robinsonky

Postby aiza » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:20 am

The active-X control for the T-Charts is a 3rd party control incorporated into Dynamic AI. All new development is going into the newer interactive charts.
aiza
aiza

Return to General discussions